- Douglas Hoto is an accomplished business leader and currently holds the reins at First Mutual Holdings Limited as Group Chief Executive Officer. He holds a Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Mathematics (UZ).
- Is a qualified Actuary with more than 22 years’ experience. He is a Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries of the United Kingdom 1999 (FIFA), and is also a Fellow of the Actuarial Society of South Africa (FASSA).
- Douglas was instrumental in setting up First Mutual Reinsurance Company (FMRE Property & Casualty), TristarInsurance Company and African Actuarial Consultants from a Division of First Mutual Life Assurance Society. His career has seen him at the helm of Altfin Holdings, First Mutual Limited and he has held various senior positions at Old Mutual South Africa as well as Old Mutual Zimbabwe.
- Douglas is currently a consulting actuary for African Actuarial Consultants, a division of First Mutual Holdings Limited. In addition to his business achievements, Douglas is involved in community transformation initiatives focusing on education.
- He works closely with national development organizations and is the past chairman for Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency (ZIMSTATS).
- He serves on a number of boards and is the immediate past chairman of the Actuarial Society of Zimbabwe.
- A business executive with strong leadership skills, Thembe has spent over 15 years working in the media industry in Zimbabwe.
- Having run an advertising agency and also worked as a brand strategist, media consultant, newspaper columnist and television presenter, she now heads Munn Marketing, the distribution division of Alpha Media Holdings.
- She holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Media Studies from the Zimbabwe Open University and an LCCI Diploma in Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations.
- Nomusa is a director of ART Holdings.
- She worked for Deloitte as a senior Audit Manager from 1992 to 1997 and later joined Dunlop Zimbabwe where she assumed the role of a Group Financial Controller from 1997 to 2001. From 2002 to 2005 she became a Chief Financial Officer for Chloride Zimbabwe and moved to Art Holdings as a Chief Financial Officer from 2005 to 2014.
- Nomusa is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a holder of Bachelor of Accountancy Degree from the University of Zimbabwe.
- Tafadzwa is a director of Rapha Trust and its Associates, T. A. Makoni Dental Care Services P/L, Celebration Ministries International and FMRE Property and Casualty
- He is an MBA Lecturer for Nottingham Trent University; Chairman of the Practise Management Committee.
- He holds a DBA with Rushmore University, MBA with Nottingham Business School (UK), Doctor of Dental Surgery (Greece) and Certificate of Proficiency